My Films

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

On Apathy

I have been particularly interested in the dilemma of apathy and what is needed to move people out of it. When I worked for California Peace Action , I knocked on 40 plus doors a night and I would always meet a handful of liberals who were consumed by it.
Anyways, I came across this at Post Secret.


I agree with this post secret but I also believe that we can overcome apathy. It is reminding people of the power that they have individually to make a difference and the rippling effect of many coming together. Anyways, I also came across Anti-Apathy, a UK org working to create awareness of how we can all make a difference.


What are your thoughts on apathy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

focusing on apathy law of attracts apathy...

focusing on creating engagement, now that's a whole 'nother thing :)