My Films

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My First OW2.0 Video: Will you eco-marry me?

My first Our World 2.0 story is up on the ourworld hompage. To read the article that goes a long with the article click here. Please visit the website and leave your comments there! Thank you!


Will you eco-marry me? from UNUChannel on Vimeo.


"Tokyo couple Shigeru Komori and Tomoko Hoshino embraced the chance to create a beautiful wedding day without leaving behind a huge environmental footprint. Both of them are passionate about the environment and so practicing their eco-philosophy on their wedding day was a true reflection of who they are and what is important to them."

2 comments:

Globalism said...

A great piece Megumi, very thoughtful. I've posted it on my blog as well - help spread the word a bit.

Looking forward to more of your films!

Jody Godoy said...

I just saw this through a post on flickr, nice work!

What did you use to shoot it?