My Films

Monday, October 03, 2005

Events: "What I Heard about Iraq" and Peace Walk with Thich Nhat Hahn

Two upcoming events:

On October 6th, I will be participating in the play "What I Heard about Iraq" The play is based on a article by that same name written by Eliot Weinberger. Adapted for the stage by Director Simon Levy. The play has a four week limited engagement at the Fountain Theater in Hollywood. I have been invited to speak afterwards along with Frank Dorrel, publisher of the comic book "Addicted to War". I'm excited at the opportunity to speak about the Department of Peace and other peace activities that I am involved in.

On Saturday, October 8th I will be walking in a peace walk with Thich Nhat Hahn. Deer Park Monastery is organizing the event, and the peace walk will kick off at MacCarther Park at 10 am. Hopefully, I will be allowed to video tape the walk.
Contact me if you are interested in joining.

No comments: